Friday, October 16, 2009

10/16/09




Bling Bling in the Garden!

Rain rain rain rain and more rain! I'm not complaining! It is nice though to finally see some sunshine again! The rain brought a different kind of beauty to the garden. Even though most of the roses were dropping all their petals and the ground looked like mud, there was an unusual beauty to the plants. For instance, the Elephant Ears (Colocasia) by my front door.

As I approached my house, I was mystified at what I saw before me. It looked as if a bling bling fairy had sprinkled her fairy jewels upon the giant leaves of my Colocasia. I discovered from a closer inspection that these jewels were little droplets of water. I had been dreary from the cloudy skies but my heart lit up with fire at the beauty before me. scrrrreeech --- Am I writing a children's book? See what bling bling in the garden does to me!

No comments: