Wednesday, May 26, 2010

05/26/10




Orange Echinacea etc.
I have to admit I have a thing for orange flowers. No matter how often I see them, I always think they are just a little more unique than all the other colored flowers. I must not be alone, because the popularity of orange Coneflowers has recently become enormous. I am keeping my pink Coneflowers separate from the orange. The orange reside in the front garden and the pink in the back. Soon the orange Daylilies will be bloom along with the orange Coneflowers. I'm a tad anxious!

1 comment:

Nic said...

I love these! I have been meaning to get some ever since they first started selling them everywhere a few years back but they were just so pricy for cone flowers...I should finally get some this year, especially since the garden at my parents' new place is still quite empty.