Thursday, April 12, 2012

04/12/12

Paths


This is my friend taking my picture.


Old tree trunk with attitude


Oakleaf Hydrangea Hydrangea quercifolia


Water overflowing!

 
This potted display is in front of the fountain above.  It appeared to have water coming from the pot.


FORT WORTH BOTANICAL GARDENS pt.2

I wish that I could have taken more photos, as the gardens were spectacular.  I love the rain and I will take it any day of the week, but it did put a stop to any photo taking.  Stay tuned for more clear day
photos, of the gardens, in the near future.

1 comment:

Mr Paul said...

Great photos Donald, looks like you had a great time. The potted display looks wonderful in front of the fountain. I am thinking about putting some focal point urns in the garden and this makes me think that Chard would work really well in them.
Paul